Property Management System Interface
This interface communicates with the PMS server using the UHLL protocol to provide call CDR's, room check-in and check-out, room cleaned, DND etc.
How to Connect
- Go to your selected domain on the web interface.
- Go to Property Management System Interface by clicking on PMS under Advanced as shown above.
- Enter the address and port of the PMS server in the setting PMS Server Address including port (Eg. pmsserver.com:6000 or 192.168.0.8:6000):
- If the setting DMM (three character device identification provided): is not already set to 302, then set it to 302.
- PressSave and connect to connect the PBX to the PMS server.
- To disconnect, leave the server address setting empty and pressSave and connect.
Once the connection is set up, the following uhll messages can be exchanged between the PBX and the PMS server.
From PMs to PBX
- PMS can send check-in message to the PBX with the extension number, which will enable the extension and turn on its voice mail etc. It will also optionally turn on outgoing calls by changing the dial plan, if the dial plan is set to "No Outbound Calls".
- PMS can send check-out message to the PBX with the extension number, which will reset the extension and turn off its voice mail etc. It will also optionally turn off outgoing calls by changing the dial plan to "No Outbound Calls" if a dial plan by that name exists.
- PMS can send the credit message to the PBX with the extension number and credit amount, which will set a credit limit on that extension. This works only if the trunk's rates setting has been set.
- PMS can send the DND on or off message to the PBX with the extension for which the DND should be turned on or off.
From PBX to PMS
- PBX will send a call charge message to the PMS on the completion of every outgoing trunk call, with the from, to, start time, duration and amount information (if available).
- PBX will send a maid code, room cleaned code to the PMS, when you dial the room clean star code (*57 by default) on the phone extension connected to the PBX. This star code default can also be changed on the PBX.
- PBX will send a DND message on or off to the PMS when you dial a Do Not Disturb star code on the phone extension connected to the PBX. Star code *78 (default) turns DND on and *79 (default) turns it off.