The following models are supported:
Panasonic phone provisioning requires version 63.1 or higher.
The following features are supported:
- LAN provisioning: Phone in the LAN can be provisioned through the web interface of the PBX. However because by default the phones don't have their web server enabled, this requires a manual enabling of the web server. Re-provisioning the phones from the PBX works.
- Buttons: The PBX can provision the buttons of the phones. BLF modes and speed dial is supported, other modes are not available.
- Transport layer: TCP and UDP are supported; TLS requires the provisioning of the certificate which is not done automatically but possible.
- Localization: Most of the time zones should be working fine. Currently only English language is provisioned on the phone, but of course the IVR can be any language.
- Basic features: Basic features like making calls, message waiting indication are working fine.